You are here: Home
Former Minister K Partha Sarathi said that proper documentation for the cash that was seized by the police from his wife Kamala is available. Speaking to media in Vijayawada, Partha Sarathi explained that as per the regulations, a candidate contesting to Lok Sabha can spend up to Rs. 70 lakhs for campaigning purposes. more...
YSR family will fulfill promises made, says Balineni Srinivasa Reddy
Balineni Srinivasa Reddy says TDP chief is not clear on alliance with BJP
YSR Congress Party - Assembly candidates list from Seemandhra
Jagan Mohan Reddy announces candidates for 170 Assembly constituencies
YSR Congress announces Lok Sabha candidates in Seemandhra
Contestants for 24 Lok Sabha and 170 Assembly seats in Seemandhra announced
'Poor people's heart beat is YSRCP manifesto', says Jagan Mohan Reddy
Jagan Mohan Reddy releasing the party manifesto on Sunday said that the party's manifesto is the outcome of poor people's heartbeat
YS Vijayamma to contest from Visakhapatnam
n an exercise to neutralize the TDP-BJP alliance in Visakhapatnam, YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to field his mother Vijayamma from the Visakhapatnam Lok Sabha constituency
Jagan Mohan Reddy offers power at Rs 100 instead of Rs 536 current bill
Jagan Mohan Reddy assured the people of reduced bill for the same power being used
The ten signature manifesto of YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy
Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised that the fate of the State will be changed with his ten with his ten signatures
YSRCP chief Jagan Reddy promises better rule than Chandrababu Naidu
agan Mohan Reddy said that he will build a super speciality hospital in every district and appoint expert doctors, open offices in very Panchayat to distribute ration cards and pensions under one roof
YSRCP finalizes list of candidates for Assembly and Lok Sabha
YSRCP has finalized its list of candidates contesting for Assembly and Parliament constituencies in Seemandhra
YSRCP MLA Kapu Ramachandra Reddy held for poll violation
apu Ramachandra Reddy on Friday was arrested by police in connection with poll-related violations
In Other News...
- Gattu Ramachandra Rao - Congress enacting drama to gain political mileage on Telangana issue, says Ramachandra Rao
- Sharmila Reddy - YSR Congress Party leader Sharmila Reddy likely to resume padayatra in a week
- Perni Venkatramaiah - Perni Nani resigns to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Joins YSR Congress Party.
- B Gurunath Reddy - Gurunath Reddy became the first MLA to tender his resignation demanding to keep the state united. He faxed his resignation letter to the Speaker after being gheraoed by the members of the Samaikyandhra Joint Action Committee.
- Konda Murali - A division bench of High Court has upheld the disqualification of Konda Murali from the membership of the Legislative Council.
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy - A case was registered against Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and 20 others for allegedly assaulting Cooperative Department officials.