You are here: Home
YSRCP State Disciplinary Committee president and former MLA S.Rahurami Reddy announcing the first list of candidates on Sunday said that party honorary president YS Vijayamma and Sharmila will not contest the elections, however they are free to contest from any place they desire. more...
YSCRP to contest in all upcoming elections including Telangana
Jagan, Vijayamma, Sharmila will campaign for the candidates in the elections
'Give me 30 MP seats to have a Prime Minister who listens us', says YSRCP chief Jagan
Jagan addresses a well-attended meeting at Macharla
YSRCP to contest in both Telangana and Seemandhra
YSR Congress Party president Jagan Mohan Reddy announced that the party will contest in both Telangana and Seemandhra regions in the 2014 Lok Sabha and Assembly elections.
'YSRCP to fare well in both Lok Sabha and Assembly polls', CNN-IBN-Lokniti-CSDS tracker
CNN-IBN-Lokniti-CSDS election tracer indicated that YSRCP led by its party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will fare well both in Lok Sabha and Assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh
'BJP, TDP colluded with Congress in the division of the State', says Jagan Mohan Reddy
Jagan Reddy accused the BJP and TDP that colluded with Congress in dividing the State
'Congress runs away from responsibilities', says YSRCP
YSRCP alleged that the Congress government has virtually ran away from its responsibilities
Jagan Mohan writes to President Pranab Mukherjee on Special Status
Jagan Mohan Reddy in a letter to the President of India Pranab Mukherjee requested him to give the Special Status to Seemandhra region for at least 15 years' time
'Prime Minister's promises are half baked', says Jagan
Jagan Mohan Reddy says Packages to Seemandhra are half-baked
YSRCP gives bandh call in protest against passage of Telangana Bill
Jagan Mohan Reddy expressed his anguish against the passage of the AP State Reorganization Bill 2013
Jagan accuses of Sonia dividing State to make her son sit in Prime Minister Post
Jagan Mohan Reddy addressing a well-attended gathering at Jantar Mantar on Monday accused the AICC president Sonia Gandhi
In Other News...
- Gattu Ramachandra Rao - Congress enacting drama to gain political mileage on Telangana issue, says Ramachandra Rao
- Sharmila Reddy - YSR Congress Party leader Sharmila Reddy likely to resume padayatra in a week
- Perni Venkatramaiah - Perni Nani resigns to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Joins YSR Congress Party.
- B Gurunath Reddy - Gurunath Reddy became the first MLA to tender his resignation demanding to keep the state united. He faxed his resignation letter to the Speaker after being gheraoed by the members of the Samaikyandhra Joint Action Committee.
- Konda Murali - A division bench of High Court has upheld the disqualification of Konda Murali from the membership of the Legislative Council.
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy - A case was registered against Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and 20 others for allegedly assaulting Cooperative Department officials.