Jagan Mohan Reddy's supporter committs suicide
A youth K Subhakar alias Banti (28) who is a strong supporter of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy committed suicide reportedly seeking release of Jagan from jail. The incident took place at Gandhi Nagar of Medak town late on Tuesday night that came to light on Wednesday.
According to sources, the deceased in the past had climbed a tower and threatened to jump from it when Jagan was arrested by the police. Medak Circle Inspector L Vijaya Kumar said that the deceased had attempted to jump in the past and the workers of the YSRCP showed a letter to police reportedly recovered from the pocket in which he claimed that he was ending his life demanding release of Jagan Mohan Reddy. On Tuesday, the deceased attended a party meeting where Jagan Mohan Reddy arrest came for discussion and an emotionally charged Banti came home and locked himself in a room and took the extreme step. It is sad to know that he was married just a fourteen days ago.
- YSRCP appoints observers for Municipal and Local Body elections
- YSRCP leader Bhaskar Reddy lockup death
- 'Chandrababu Naidu hollow promises will be exposed soon', says Jagan
- YSRCP seeks Governor's intervention for completion of elections of local bodies
- YSRCP leaders slams Chandrababu Naidu for not offering any clarity on election promises