You are here: Home
The Konda couple who were maintaining silence over the last couple of months after four of their followers were suspended from the party met YSR Congress Party president Jagan Mohan Reddy at Chanchalguda jail on Tuesday. Balineni Srinivas Reddy who played the role of a mediator drove the couple to jail where the trio met Jagan Mohan Reddy and discussed on various issues. The meeting helped smoothen things between them and the issues were said to have been resolved amicably. more...
Bharati writes to CBI chief accuses of it extending probe till next polls
Alleges political motivation in the CBI
Konathala Ramakrishna absent at YSRCP Political Affairs Committee meet
Party plays down absence
YSR Congress allege cooperative polls rigged
Questions TDP's failure to move a no-confidence motion against government
YSR Congress criticizes Government for repeated power tariff hikes
YSR Congress questions TDP's silence on power tariff hike issue
Congress trying to gain political mileage on T-issue says Ramachandra Rao
Congress has no future in the State, Ramachandra Rao said
Sharmila likely to resume padayatra in a week
Decision to resume padayatra will be taken after doctors examine her
Perni Nani joins YSR Congress
Perni Nani meets Jagan, announces he is joining YSR Congress
YSR Congress demands apology from Vayalar Ravi
Compares the incident to Rajiv Gandhi humiliating the then Chief Minister T Anjaiah
Vijayamma says YSRCP has no intention of bringing down government
Vijayamma reveals the deatils of her visit to the President
Vijayamma meets President, submits petition
Vijayamma submits a CD containing signatures of 1.56 crore people seeking his release
In Other News...
- Gattu Ramachandra Rao - Congress enacting drama to gain political mileage on Telangana issue, says Ramachandra Rao
- Sharmila Reddy - YSR Congress Party leader Sharmila Reddy likely to resume padayatra in a week
- Perni Venkatramaiah - Perni Nani resigns to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Joins YSR Congress Party.
- B Gurunath Reddy - Gurunath Reddy became the first MLA to tender his resignation demanding to keep the state united. He faxed his resignation letter to the Speaker after being gheraoed by the members of the Samaikyandhra Joint Action Committee.
- Konda Murali - A division bench of High Court has upheld the disqualification of Konda Murali from the membership of the Legislative Council.
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy - A case was registered against Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and 20 others for allegedly assaulting Cooperative Department officials.