You are here: Home
YSRC demands rollback of RTC fare hike
YSR Congress Party has demanded rollback of RTC bus fares which were hiked up to 10 per cent on Friday. YSRCP spokesperson Tammineni Sitaram said that the State government is adopting all anti-people policies. The hike in RTC fare hike will only benefit the private bus operators and would create a huge burden on the common man in these days of increasing prices. He said that though the crude oil prices have fallen and the petroleum prices have decreased, the state government still hiked VAT on diesel by 4%. The YSRCP leaders staged a protest at the new bus station in Vijayawada demanding rollback of RTC fare hike. Sitaram reminded that Chandrababu Naidu had promised no hike in charges for five years during electioneering last year. more...
YSR Congress Party news on 14 October, 2015
YSR Congress Party news on October 14, 2015. YSRCP protest march in Vijayawada
YSR Congress Party news on 13 October, 2015
YSR Congress Party news on October 13, 2015. Jagan's indefinite hunger strike foiled by police
YSRCP leader Bhaskar Reddy lockup death
Giddalur Cooperative Society president Vijay Bhakar Reddy died in police custody
YSRCP appoints observers for Municipal and Local Body elections
YSRCP has appointed observers for Municipal and Local Body elections
'Chandrababu Naidu hollow promises will be exposed soon', says Jagan
Jagan Mohan Reddy addressing the party corporators in Kadapa on Thursday said that the hollow promises of TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu will be exposed soon
YSRCP seeks Governor's intervention for completion of elections of local bodies
Delegation of 15 YSRCP MLAs meet Governor ESL Narasimhan
YSRCP leaders slams Chandrababu Naidu for not offering any clarity on election promises
YSRCP MLAs Roja, Y Visweswara Reddy, Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy and Isaiah speak at media point at Assembly
'New government would face trouble', says YSRCP chief
Jagan Mohan Reddy addressed the party workers at a review meeting in Vijayawada
Former YSRCP leader Dadi Veerabhadra Rao charges refuted
Dadi Veerabhadra Rao blames Jagan for defeat of YSRCP leaders
YSRCP chief to participate at party's review meeting in Visakhapatnam
Jagan Mohan Reddy would conduct meetings on Wednesday and Thursday to review the performance of the party in the recently held General Elections in Anakapalle and Visakhapatnam constituencies
In Other News...
- Gattu Ramachandra Rao - Congress enacting drama to gain political mileage on Telangana issue, says Ramachandra Rao
- Sharmila Reddy - YSR Congress Party leader Sharmila Reddy likely to resume padayatra in a week
- Perni Venkatramaiah - Perni Nani resigns to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Joins YSR Congress Party.
- B Gurunath Reddy - Gurunath Reddy became the first MLA to tender his resignation demanding to keep the state united. He faxed his resignation letter to the Speaker after being gheraoed by the members of the Samaikyandhra Joint Action Committee.
- Konda Murali - A division bench of High Court has upheld the disqualification of Konda Murali from the membership of the Legislative Council.
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy - A case was registered against Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and 20 others for allegedly assaulting Cooperative Department officials.