You are here: Home
YSRCP has appointed observers for Municipal and Local Body elections. more...
YSRCP leader Bhaskar Reddy lockup death
Giddalur Cooperative Society president Vijay Bhakar Reddy died in police custody
'Chandrababu Naidu hollow promises will be exposed soon', says Jagan
Jagan Mohan Reddy addressing the party corporators in Kadapa on Thursday said that the hollow promises of TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu will be exposed soon
YSRCP seeks Governor's intervention for completion of elections of local bodies
Delegation of 15 YSRCP MLAs meet Governor ESL Narasimhan
YSRCP leaders slams Chandrababu Naidu for not offering any clarity on election promises
YSRCP MLAs Roja, Y Visweswara Reddy, Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy and Isaiah speak at media point at Assembly
'New government would face trouble', says YSRCP chief
Jagan Mohan Reddy addressed the party workers at a review meeting in Vijayawada
Former YSRCP leader Dadi Veerabhadra Rao charges refuted
Dadi Veerabhadra Rao blames Jagan for defeat of YSRCP leaders
YSRCP chief to participate at party's review meeting in Visakhapatnam
Jagan Mohan Reddy would conduct meetings on Wednesday and Thursday to review the performance of the party in the recently held General Elections in Anakapalle and Visakhapatnam constituencies
Jagan Mohan Reddy reviews poll results
Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday reviewed the poll results of the recently concluded ZPTC, MPTC and general elections
YSRCP chief appoints Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy as party parliamentary leader
Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday appointed Nellore MP Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy as the party's parliamentary leader
YSRCP chief to conduct review meetings
YSR Congress leadership to review party's performance in recently concluded elections
In Other News...
- Gattu Ramachandra Rao - Congress enacting drama to gain political mileage on Telangana issue, says Ramachandra Rao
- Sharmila Reddy - YSR Congress Party leader Sharmila Reddy likely to resume padayatra in a week
- Perni Venkatramaiah - Perni Nani resigns to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Joins YSR Congress Party.
- B Gurunath Reddy - Gurunath Reddy became the first MLA to tender his resignation demanding to keep the state united. He faxed his resignation letter to the Speaker after being gheraoed by the members of the Samaikyandhra Joint Action Committee.
- Konda Murali - A division bench of High Court has upheld the disqualification of Konda Murali from the membership of the Legislative Council.
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy - A case was registered against Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and 20 others for allegedly assaulting Cooperative Department officials.