You are here: Home
YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday met the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akilesh Yadav in an effort to garner his support for keeping the State united. more...
YSRCP chief Jagan meets Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi
Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday met the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha and DMK president M Karunanidhi
YSRCP chief sees conspiracy in Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal-II award
Jagan Mohan Reddy alleged a conspiracy to hurry through the Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal – II award
Jagan's Samaikhya Sankaravam begins from Kuppam
Jagan targets 30 Lok Sabha seats to his party
Jagan to kick off state-wide campaign from November 30
YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will kick-start his 'Samaikhya Sankaravam' campaign to keep the State united from Kuppam town
YSRCP chief meets NCP chief Shard Pawar
YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy met the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar on Monday
YSRCP chief meets Odisha Chief Minister, seeks support
YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Sunday met the Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday sought the latter's support to stall the bifurcation process of the State of Andhra Pradesh
YSRCP chief meets President on bifurcation issue
Delegation of YSRCP leaders led by its president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy met the President of India Pranab Mukherjee
Court permits YSRCP chief to visit Bhubaneswar and Mumbai
special court for CBI cases on Friday permitted YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to visit Mumbai and Bhubaneswar
Jagan to launch Samaikyandhra yatra from Kuppam
The stage is set for the YSRCP chief Jagan Mohan Reddy to launch his Samaikyandhra yatra
PMLA court attaches fixed deposits of YSRCP chief worth over Rs.34 crore
special PMLA court in New Delhi on Wednesday has issued orders for attachment of fixed deposits of Jagati Publications Limited owned YSRCP chief and Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
In Other News...
- Gattu Ramachandra Rao - Congress enacting drama to gain political mileage on Telangana issue, says Ramachandra Rao
- Sharmila Reddy - YSR Congress Party leader Sharmila Reddy likely to resume padayatra in a week
- Perni Venkatramaiah - Perni Nani resigns to the Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Joins YSR Congress Party.
- B Gurunath Reddy - Gurunath Reddy became the first MLA to tender his resignation demanding to keep the state united. He faxed his resignation letter to the Speaker after being gheraoed by the members of the Samaikyandhra Joint Action Committee.
- Konda Murali - A division bench of High Court has upheld the disqualification of Konda Murali from the membership of the Legislative Council.
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy - A case was registered against Balineni Srinivasa Reddy and 20 others for allegedly assaulting Cooperative Department officials.